Addiction care at Rhode Island Counseling Associates is delivered in a private, respectful environment using a combination of
- Evaluation and treatment by a medical provider with board certification for addiction medicine
- Evidence-based care following best practice standards including ASAM standards
- One-on-one conversation with medical providers in a private room
The patients we serve are our number one priority at Rhode Island Counseling Associates. We go to great lengths to make our services accessible to everyone seeking help. Rhode Island Counseling Associates offers:
- New patient appointments typically less than a week from initial contact
- Follow-up appointments and continued care
- Saturday appointments are available.
- In-house counseling
*Medications may include Suboxone, Buprenorphine, Sublocade shots, Vivitrol, Naltrexone, Antabuse, or Campral.